What to Expect
Fill out an application so we can learn more about you and your business.
**Note: all information provided to ATHENAPowerLink is strictly confidential. For any questions or concerns, please contact our Baltimore Administrator, Kate McGraw, at email@example.com or (667) 224-0413.
Upon completing an application, anticipate the following:
- 48 hours – Application is received by the Governing Body.
- 2-4 weeks – Applications are reviewed by the Governing Body.
- Within 30-60 days – Governing Body contacts applicants, requesting an interview.
- 60 days – If applicant is accepted into the program, panel leader and advisors are identified. If not accepted, we will work with you to identify how to become eligible in the future.
- 60-90 days – Once the panel is identified, an onsite kick-off meeting will take place with the Women Business Owner (WBO).
- 12 months – Graduation from the program.
- Expect to dedicate 5-10 hours a month to the program. Time spent is dependent on your engagement with the panel advisors.