To qualify for selection as an ATHENAPowerLink ®Client Business Owner, a business must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 51 percent owned and actively managed by a woman or women.
- Revenues in the previous fiscal year must have been at least $250,000 for a service business and over $500,000 for a manufacturing company.
- Must have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Must have at least two full-time employees (including the business owner), or a number of part-time employees whose total work hours add up to two fill-time positions.
- The owner must have clearly defined objectives and specific reasons for seeking an advisory panel.
- Applications must be accompanied with a business plan. View our Athena Business Plan Template here.
View and complete the Athena Powerlink Application.
To submit by regular US Mail or courier please return completed form and any accompanying attachments to: Kathy Cook Athena PowerLink® Baltimore Administrator C/O PNC PNC Harborside – One East Pratt Street, C3-C411-10-A Baltimore, MD 21202
To submit via email, once you have completed your on-line application, please save and forward as an attachment with subject line: ATHENA PowerLink® Baltimore Application to Kathy Cook via email at email@example.com
For additional information Kathy Cook can be reached at: (410) 237-5402